Healing Jesus Compassion Outreach
The compassion outreaches involves visits to orphanages, leperasoriums, deaf and blind schools and prisons- essentially anywhere we can find a group of underprivileged, disadvantaged or handicapped people.
- The prisoners are given hot food and cold drinks.
- The orphans are offered food items, mattresses, buckets, plates and other basic household supplies they need.
- Financial assistance was offered to the amputees of the Amputees’ Camp in Sierra Leone.
- In Bissau, 12% of the country had electricity. A drive was initiated to minister to the physical and material needs of many poor people. To this end, large quantities of soap, buckets, cups , plates and lamps with batteries were purchased and distributed free of charge.
- Lepers in a neglected leper colony in a forest in Liberia were given sacks of rice, oil, soap and other household items
Click on the year to see MORE!!!