Healing Jesus Compassion Outreach
The compassion outreaches involves visits to orphanages, leperasoriums, deaf and blind schools and prisons- essentially anywhere we can find a group of underprivileged, disadvantaged or handicapped people.
- The prisoners are given hot food and cold drinks.
- The orphans are offered food items, mattresses, buckets, plates and other basic household supplies they need.
- Financial assistance was offered to the amputees of the Amputees’ Camp in Sierra Leone.
- In Bissau, 12% of the country had electricity. A drive was initiated to minister to the physical and material needs of many poor people. To this end, large quantities of soap, buckets, cups , plates and lamps with batteries were purchased and distributed free of charge.
- Lepers in a neglected leper colony in a forest in Liberia were given sacks of rice, oil, soap and other household items.
LATEST UPDATES: Day of Help
Many gathered at the Independence Square on the 9th of September, 2017 to be part of the compassion outreach organised by Charismatic Evangelistic Ministry and supported by Lighthouse Chapel International.
It was a day of showing love to persons with disabilities. The visually impaired, deaf community, physically challenged, persons with albinism and down syndrome all gathered to benefit from this event.
Activities carried out included free medical care with drugs, food distribution, clothes distribution, free wheelchairs and distribution of mattresses. Evangelist Dag Heward-Mills gave out wheelchairs to people with mobility challenges to help them move about freely.
God bless the Evangelist Dag Heward-Mills and Rev Steve Mensah for putting smiles on the faces of the forgotten in society.
Click on the year to see MORE!!!